The NEW Weed Community Center is Under Construction !
Located at 161 E. Lincoln Avenue, and adjacent to picturesque Charles Byrd Park, the NEW Weed Community Center will include:
- An Event Hall designed for private parties & social functions; club & organization meetings & fundraisers; community events; conferences & workshops. Technology elements provided. Loading zone access. Exterior courtyard (with view of Mount Shasta) providing additional usable outdoor space
- A Multi-Use Recreation Hall designed for age-group wellness classes & recreation activities.
- An adjacent, fully-equipped commercial kitchen to compliment the functionality of both activity areas.
- Numerous meeting rooms designed to accommodate smaller groups with technology elements provided to facilitate presentations, training sessions, or classroom instruction.
- An ADA accessible facility with centralized restrooms; spacious lobby area & covered entryway; ADA curbside parking.
- Therapy pool designed for water therapy, water aerobics, swim lessons, and general exercise (subject to District scheduling). Adjacent changing rooms & shower facilities.
Click on the link below to view renderings of the Weed Community Center –
Watch for updates as the construction process moves forward. Take a drive by the construction site to view the progress as Weed’s newest recreation facility takes shape!